Thursday 4 August 2011

My Experties:)

In the world of Information Technology, programming is not just the only field you can master. There are many things you can be an expert. In my part, i am still improving the skills which i can excel, I am good in some areas and i am more good in some also...like in editing pictures which i found it very entertaining and enjoying.

Another thing which i can be good at is being an "Project Manager". I found myself gifted when it comes to organizing a project of a group, I contribute useful ideas that help the group in finishing the project. One most important thing that I possess is the time management. I do things in specific time, none should be left undone...but of course, rest and recreation should be given a space to unwind from stressful subjects and exams and projects. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment